Monday, April 23, 2012

Why the lemons?

Okay, I am so not getting this format thing and I am completely a computer idiot. Day 2 and wondering why I'm doing this?! Lol. Bear with me please! So, I had a post..forgot to title it and when I went back for the title it seems as though I lost the post! Sheesh. Something tells me that writing on my iPad is the problem. We shall cope! So, why the lemons. Well, first know that we love all things lemon. Baby E will eat wedge after wedge. Daughter in law, J, is sure it's the secret ingredient to any dish! And man do I love really tart lemonade (think Chick Fil A). I am also a glass half full kind of gal. I have my parents to thank for instilling optimism. On top of that I firmly believe there is a reason for everything, and all of life's experiences are lessons and opportunities to grow from. Sure, I'd like to wave the white flag at times and say I've learned all I want, no more please! Did I mention I took up half of A's therapy session today?! Yep! We have plenty of lemons waiting to become lemonade...will H ever achieve her goal of being a vet? Will A function in society without someone watching over her shoulder? These are the lemons that wake me up in the middle of the night. But, through it all I hope I can find the proverbial lemonade. It's mighty difficult some days. Thanks for putting up with my lack of paragraphs..eventually I'll figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment